Please print the intake form and fill it out prior to your appointment. Bring the filled out form to your first visit.
Please arrive for your appointment(s) no later than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. This allows you the time to fill out/review any applicable client forms, change and/or prepare for any services. All services offered have a specific time schedule and early arrival allows for a relaxed and unhurried experience. If late arrival is inevitable, your service(s) may be shortened in order to keep on schedule, however, you will still be held responsible to pay the full service fee.
If you show up late or call in late to an appointment, that time shall be deducted from the session. For example, if you had a scheduled 60 minute Swedish massage and show up 15 minutes late, the session is now 45 minutes. You will still be required to pay the full session fee. Late arrivals due to circumstances beyond your control (ex: inclement weather, family emergencies, canceled childcare, etc.) will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
If you must cancel or reschedule an appointment, at least 24 hours notice must be given prior to your scheduled appointment.
If less than 24 hours is given, you will be charged the full service fee. If you fail to show and/or do not call, you will be charged the full service fee. Cancellations due to circumstances beyond your control (ex: inclement weather, family emergencies, canceled childcare, etc.) will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
If you are booking your service within 24 hours of the actual appointment time, there is no cancellation and you will be charged the full amount of the appointment.
Respect for the client-massage therapist relationship
You, the client, should be open and honest with your therapist at all times. Feedback about the session, such as: if the sessions aren’t working, any situations that make you uncomfortable, massage techniques that you may or may not like, any body areas you would like avoided, etc.
To maintain respect for each client and establish professional boundaries the following policies will apply for all massage therapy services:
- You may choose to leave on as much clothing as needed for comfort.
- You will always be modestly draped. Only the area being massaged will be undraped.
- The breast and genital area will NOT be massaged under any circumstances. A professional distance will be maintained from these areas at all times.
- Sexual interaction or discussion of any kind between you and the massage therapist is NEVER appropriate.
- Requests for sexual activity will NOT be tolerated, will be viewed as solicitation, and reported to the proper authorities under the guidelines of the massage therapy policies and procedures. You will not be rescheduled if this occurs.
- You have the right to stop the massage at any time and are free to leave.
- Visitors may be present during the massage session at your request. (Required for anyone under the age of 18).
Your privacy is important. We will never give, lease, sell, or otherwise disclose your personal information – period. Any information you give to West Georgia Massage and Bodywork will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
It is your responsibility to keep the massage therapist informed of any medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc., that your program may be continued. You must also keep the massage informed of any changes in health conditions.
The services provided are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition.
Sarah Littlejohn Massage & Wellness
305 Prism Drive
Carrollton, GA 30116
Please give at least 24 hours notice for your desired appointment time. Last minute appointments can't always be accommodated, so please call or schedule online ahead to book your desired appointment time.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR POLICIES.